Subject: [Leica] Loupes
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 19:39:45 +0100

I am in search for the perfect loupe with which to scrutinize my slides
and negatives on the light table. I currently have two Horizon loupes, a
4x which is nice as it covers the entire slide, and a 10x which is nice
because of the higher magnification but it does not cover the entire
image. I am looking for something with a higher magnification than 4x
that can also cover the image. There is Leica's recent 5x offering, and
Schneider's 6x loupe. Any opinions, are there any other brands I should
consider?

TIA.

Nathan

- --