Subject: Re: [Leica] High End Audio [No Leica Content]
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:40:13 EST

Audiophilia (don't know if this is a word or not and it sounds dirty) is a
horrible disease.  I'm glad that I am finally cured and I don't wish this
affliction on anyone.  Music, Music, Music.....you are 100% right.

Bob Bedwell

<< I've got to stick my two cents worth in here since this has been my
 hobby for more than 45 years.  After going through the phase that Nelson
 Pass calls the 'Lunatic Fringe' I changed from listening to the
 equipment to listening to the music (anything from 1800 to 1960 with a
 few exceptions).

 I prefer English speakers and I'd be quite happy with a pair of Spendor
 SP-1's with a Linn front end and Naim electronics and AROS tone arm.

 I had gotten away from the *equipment* syndrome with my Leicas until I
 joined the LUG and now I'm lusting after EVERYTHING.  Fortunately, I'm
 now able to avoid impulse buying (with a lot of help from my wife:-)).
 Bud