Subject: [Leica] High End Audio [No Leica Content]
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:43:50 -0600

I've got to stick my two cents worth in here since this has been my
hobby for more than 45 years.  After going through the phase that Nelson
Pass calls the 'Lunatic Fringe' I changed from listening to the
equipment to listening to the music (anything from 1800 to 1960 with a
few exceptions).

I prefer English speakers and I'd be quite happy with a pair of Spendor
SP-1's with a Linn front end and Naim electronics and AROS tone arm.

I had gotten away from the *equipment* syndrome with my Leicas until I
joined the LUG and now I'm lusting after EVERYTHING.  Fortunately, I'm
now able to avoid impulse buying (with a lot of help from my wife:-)).
Bud