Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome Labs... NOT
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:03:14 -0600

Jim,
Normal projection doesn't hurt Kodachrome.  What hurts Kodachrome is to
project it in the window of a store for months on end.   All of my
Extachromes are fading but not my Kodachromes.

I have NEVER had a problem with Kodak/Kodalux processing in the 45 years
I've been using it.  It's about a 10 day turnaround to get my K25/K200
back from Rockville, MD.  I can always call them using an 800 number to
check on a film.

When Kodachrome is gone, I'll have a lot of Leica gear for sale:-)

Regards,
Bud Cook