Subject: Re: [Leica] OK Walter, I'll Bite
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:51:23 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Kevin, that's a great idea.  (although I don't think I set myself up to
grade any stories!)

I have enjoyed the evening/mixed light stuff for years, and it sounds
like you have a system all worked out.  And no, there's not a better
tool for the job that I know of.

One thing I do know, which you already have noticed, is that after
a fatiguing day, sitting in a bar or laying infront of the TV makes it
worse.  Getting out walking around with a camera is the best "therapy"
there is!

Good luck, and maybe some of you could post photos as attachments if
you have access to a scanner.

CU later,
Walt