Subject: Re: [Leica] OK Walter, I'll Bite
From: "James Harrison" <leica@wf.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:04:56 -0600

>"I'd love to hear more about their experiences, stories, travels, dangers,
>drunken stupors, etc. and a hell of a lot less about the DAMN 135 lenses."

 I was manager for a USAF photolab for four years..Always on call for
accidents, murders, suicides, and promotions of the Air Force people..  Got
called to an aircraft crash site one day.  A T-38 jet trainer had lost all
power over town (Wichita Falls Tx)  both flyers ejected, the aircraft plowed
into an apartment complex.  Dayschool, and Church on either side of the
crash site..  Raining, fire hoses, jet fuel all around, building and
aircraft still on fire.  I shot the site with a M-6, and a M-2.  Local media
and then national media showed up.  The media with digital cameras had to
wait for better conditions, I just shot the scene..cheers;;jh