Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:01:37 +0100

On 15-11-1998 19:13 Joe Stephenson wrote:

>I'm surprised at your comment re K25 Not having "enough color." I have used
>it many times in the studio to photograph paintings, sculpture, and ceramic
>objects that were highly colored.

Joe:

what I really meant by "not enough color" was that it is not punchy
enough in my opinion.
The Kodachrome colors are very natural (which is good) but very cool
(which I don't always like). Once you use Velvia, you're hooked on
forever, at least for landscapes and travel photography :-)

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/