Subject: [Leica] Nice service from Umschau Verlag
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:18:25 +0100

At Photokina, I signed up for a subscription to Leica Fotografie
International, specifying the English edition on the order form. This
week I received my first issue (Nov-Dec) but alas--in German. While I
can read that language with some effort, that is not what I had ordered.
So I sent a polite snail-mail to Umschau on Tuesday, asking for the
error to be corrected. Today, 3 days later, I have received an e-mail
from them apologising for the mistake and stating that the Nov-Dec issue
has been resent in English and that they will ensure that I will receive
the English version going forward. I must say I am quite pleased with
this level of service. As someone said, everyone makes mistakes, it is
how they are handled afterwards that separates the wheat from the chaff.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium