Subject: Re: [Leica] Nice service from Umschau Verlag
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:57:27 +0100

On 13-11-1998 17:18 Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I must say I am quite pleased with
>this level of service. As someone said, everyone makes mistakes, it is
>how they are handled afterwards that separates the wheat from the chaff.

I agree with you, Nathan.
Alhough I had ordered the special issue on the Leica R series already
around Photokina (it came out in June), I hadn't received it yet. So
today I phoned to Mr. König at Umschau, and he will resend it again as
the first copy apparently got lost somewhere while in postal transit.
Excellent service.

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !