Subject: [Leica] Tokyo LUGnuts meeting!!
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:21:09 +0900

With all the talks about LUGnuts meeting all over the world: London,
Boston, Hong Kong, etc. I humbly suggest a meeting for those of us in
Tokyo.  I know there are at least a few of you out there!

Now, the bonenkai (end of the year party) season is just about starting.
  I will be happy to organise one.

I know that two Tokyo LUGnuts (including myself) work in Ebisu.  Perhaps
I will find a suitable venue in Ebisu or Shibuya.

Tom, want to drop by in Tokyo on the way to/back from Hong Kong?