Subject: Re: [Leica] Tokyo LUGnuts meeting!!
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:55:36 -0800

Ken,

This may be short notice, but I will be in Tokyo from the 20th to the 30th
of this month. I'm sort of new here, but go back quite a while with some of
the LUGnuts here to CompuServe and even the early days of GEnie. Ordinarily
I'm in Northern California, but this will be my third trip to Japan in the
past 18 months. A truly great place to photograph.

Bryan