Subject: Re: [Leica] Hektor 4.5/135mm SM Mounts
From: Bruce Feist <bfeist@flock.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 22:43:07 -0400

Hi, Marc;

Thanks for the information!  However, I'm going to press for more details <g>.  What are
the PLOOT and the FOCUSLIDE?  The latter sounds familiar, but I can't quite place it --
is it a sliding device that allows you to focus the Leica on ground glass?

One other thing I noticed, by the way, is that the the short mount has no rangefinder
coupler... which isn't at all surprising if it's intended for an alternative focusing
mechanism.

I rather like the Visoflex, although not for everyday use; it has a certain Rube
Goldberg appeal to it.  Mine is kind of beaten up, unfortunately, but it works well.

Bruce