Subject: [Leica] reaching out to LUGer selling Leica Collections
From: amoore at 40mcw.net (Andrew Moore)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 20:01:59 -0400

Hi Mark (& list) - might have been me - apologies for the delay - have
a collection with mostly III/M body related accessories, some III
bodies, couple modern lenses 35/2 ASPH SM and Nokton 50 both
essentially new), still have to dig up a box of accessories and two
bodies that are around here. Email is amoore at 40mcw.net, feel free to
contact off list.

When I say dig up bodies, I mean find where I put the box containing
two more III series camera bodies, not anyone buried outside in the
yard ;)

Thanks,
-Andrew