Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: beach life, mainly
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 06:51:22 +0200

The week straddling the end of July and the beginning of August was spent at
home, part of my summer vacation this year. So it was mainly about cycling,
food and the beach. My main interest in the beach is to look at the people
there, and this week was no different. There are also some fishing boats,
some food, and a cute dog. It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4400

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu