Subject: [Leica] Olympics
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 18:06:36 +0200

Thanks for sharing, Jayanand. There are several of those that I find not
very good (such as the first one), but it is of course the matter of taste.
The ones I like best are those that show the emotions, like the Japanese
gymnast, or are fun in some way, like the rapper giving a carrot to a horse.
And of course I highly approve the inclusion of an image of the Danish
handball team, Olympic champions after bulldozing Germany in the final.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu