Subject: [Leica] My weekly contribution
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 18:29:11 -0700

Hi Lluis.? These are all nice, but the last one does not do it for me.?
The rest are wonderful.? The old man on the? bench is perhaps my
favorite.? You caught him perfectly and framed him beautifully.? But
perhaps I should not be calling him him an old man as he is probably
close to my age.

I think the other one that deserves to be mentioned is Into the Shadows
and Light.? As you know I am a sucker for shadows and this one is really
nice with the angles and lines.? That would look really good in a large
print.

I have really fallen behind teaching my summer class, but it is almost
over so I will play catch-up.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans