Subject: [Leica] Timeless players
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 13:06:18 +0200

Don,

Thank you very much for looking and your comments.

I don?t know what the viewrs was looking at, I saw the scene and act very
fast to capture it estimating light and distance, 1 second later two of the
group has left it.

About ?Alone in the Park? I was lucky, the girl was in a small group I don?t
know why she has left the group, fortunately I had the 28mm on my camera, I
agree with you about a nice composition on this capture.

Yes, I think that D-76 work very well with Tri-X, remark that some of the
Tri-X  films I shoot was exposed at ISO 200, this increase the density on
the shadow areas and allow a better wok on the darkroom.

Cheers
Lluis