Subject: [Leica] Fire Control
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 16:46:04 +0000

It has been a bad few weeks for fires, since it has warmed up from our long
spring.  Seems like every day there are 1 or 2 new ones to deal with.  This
one on Rattlesnake Ridge to the south of us, was firework related.  Here are
a few air drops to try and put it out.

Helicopter.
Rattlesnake Ridge Fire-8450
(leica-users.org)<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s24/Rattlesnake+Ridge+Fire-8450.jpg.html>

And fixed wing aircraft.
Rattlesnake Ridge Fire-8444
(leica-users.org)<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s24/Rattlesnake+Ridge+Fire-8444.jpg.html>

Both heavily cropped as they did not let me get too close and all I've got
is 120mm to deal with.   But I do have 45MP to crop from.

Z7ii with 24-120/4

Comments welcome.

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Fire Control)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Fire Control)