Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 24: back to Poland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 08:47:52 +0200

I was on the road again in mid-June, speaking at a conference in Warsaw on
June 13th and of course taking advantage of the trip to visit my sister for
a couple of days. I have previously posted galleries from Warsaw and
Wroc?aw, but as always there are some photos which were more suited for the
weekly blog.

Before the Poland trip, I had a nice lunch at a beautiful winery just 40 km
from Alicante. And on my way back from Poland, I met two members of the
Tartan Army at Amsterdam airport. It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4363

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu