Subject: [Leica] Hawks on a summer's evening
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 20:16:52 -0700

I got a call from a neighbor to quick bring my camera to see these hawks. So
I grabbed the SL2 with the 100-400 and the 1.4x extender and dashed over.

We reached 110 here today. The hawks were attracted to the water. Maybe they
were glad the fountain wasn?t running?

I think this is a family grouping. In the Spring two hawks made a nest in
the top of the tree across the street from this house.

Not the greatest lighting - deep shade and very late afternoon. Shot at ISO
6400. They?re a bit soft.

https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/In-Around-Davis/Raptors-on-a-Summers-Evening/i-3h4br94

Thanks for looking.

Adam Bridge