Subject: [Leica] Variable Neutral Density Filters - color tinting?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 08:19:49 +0530

In my experience, most of them tint the image magenta/purple, including Lee
Filters (admittedly a two decade old filter). I have a couple (10 stop and
2 stop) of B+W Digital MRC F-Pro filters that keep this to a minimum -
again these were purchased a long time ago (15+ years). I am sure improved
versions should be available now.

Cheers
Jayanand