Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warsaw in June
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 09:31:45 +0200

I made my second visit to Warsaw earlier this month, for work as was the
case back in March. This time I was speaking at a conference held at the
Warsaw stock exchange (which actually has no trading floor, everything is
electronic these days), which influenced my choice of hotel and also allowed
me to see some other areas of central Warsaw in addition to the usual walk
in the Old Town. Since I was only in Warsaw one night, the gallery is
relatively short, but I hope you get a flavour of the city nonetheless:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Warsaw-June-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Warsaw-June-2024>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman