Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 07:12:17 -0700

Well, it was a flower.? I saw this on our morning walk yesterday.? Had
to lie down on the ground to get it between wind gusts.? Flip screen on
Q3 is no help for verticals.? It is a long ways down and an even longer
ways back up.

Dandilion and Fence-1002031-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Dandilion+and+Fence-1002031-Edit.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Friday Flower - Aram)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flower - Aram)