Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 05:00:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week is going back in time a bit.  With new tools
available I am looking back through older collections.  The first is a
beach scene from a very foggy morning near St. Augustine Florida.  After
collecting various fine art books on European painting from the mid 18th
century to the WWI era I decided that a little looser interpretation would
actually be a better impression:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/foggy+morning+early+riser.jpg.html

In another vein, this is an image of a rather large building on the St.
Edward's campus shot from an overpass reflecting my feelings about the
relative size of things:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/St_+Edwards+vs+the+sky.jpg.html

Last, for some time I have been photographing things that caught my eye
that didn't at the time follow any special theme; I called these landscapes
for lack of a better nomenclature.  However, in looking back at the
grouping they are forming something cohesive.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/water+bottle+in+pig+wire.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don