Subject: [Leica] BORIS GUDONOV
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:09:20 -0700

Great shot.? When i was in 7th grade some of us from the church choir
were selected to be in the University of Washington's production of
Boris Gudonov as some of the street urchins.? We had two singing parts
and that was pretty cool.? The director was a member of our church and
had kids in our classes.

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher