Subject: [Leica] FS: Print Sale To Replace My Dying Monitor
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:58:19 -0400

My 13 year old NEC Spectraview monitor is dying. It has two big dark
vertical bars running through it; I think the backlight is failing. Another
screen of this quality will cost me about $900 (which is actually a little
less than I paid for my old one!). I need to raise some money. The prints
below are some of my most popular ones. I am offering to RFF members any of
these prints for $50 each, including shipping in the US. That's for a print
on 8.5x11 inch paper (actual image size is 6x8, 6x9, or 7x7 depending on the
format the image was shot in). They'll be the same exhibition quality prints
I normally sell on my website, made with archival inks on Baryta paper.

I put together a special print sale page on my website where you can see the
full collection of them.

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=40

If you?re in the US, you can buy directly from the website. If you?re
outside the US, email me and tell me what you want and where you are so I
can figure out shipping costs. I?ll charge actual shipping, minus $10
(shipping in the US costs about $10 and I?m giving that free to US buyers,
so I?ll deduct that from shipping for international buyers).

As many of you know, I?ve had some serious health problems in the last few
years, so I?m not earning much anymore. I live with my 27 year old son, who
feeds me and pays the bills, but I don?t want to ask him for something like
this; he does too much for me already, so I?d rather raise the money selling
prints.

Thanks,

Chris

Christopher Crawford