Subject: [Leica] 240 vs M10p vs M9-p
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:54:50 -1000

To put a monetary swing on this issue....

Your bad sensor M9 is worth (arguably) around $100 ...... You will be hard
pressed to get $1000.

The M9 Kolari Repair will cost $1,000

A USED M240 will cost about $3,000

A USED M10 will cost about $4500 ( more for certain versions)

The results of any of these actions means you have one camera working......

If you do not have the extra $$$, you have monetary choices to contend with.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com