Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 12: books, running, Poland
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:52:28 +0200

As the subject line indicated, there are three main events in the third week
of March: a meeting of our book club where we discussed some amazing Greek
poetry; the annual charity run at our office to raise funds for cancer
charities; and the beginning of my trip to Poland which stretched into the
following week. So lots of people this time, although there are a couple of
cute four-legged creatures as well. It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4280
<https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4280>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman