Subject: [Leica] Darkroom work in progres
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:38:08 +0100

I really like that shot. I too think that it might be a little lighter,
but only a very little.

I have some idea floating in the back of my memory that there was, at
one time, something that you could add to one of the baths that helped
preserve "the wet look". Am I imagining it or does someone else recall
it, too?

Peter