Subject: [Leica] miscellaneous
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:22:22 +0100

Your grandsons are very photogenic and it's a great shot.

I am fascinated by before and after the kiss. If they really didn't
notice you (we'll never know) they let you catch some very intimate
moments. Maybe it was just your cloak of invisibility working
brilliantly well. :-)

Of the two, I prefer "after", but perhaps it might have been a bit lighter?

Peter