Subject: [Leica] Blacky Bar - face
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 21:14:09 +0100

Saw three of these "Message Failed" notes this morning - all messages
sent to the LUG. Probably my end, but as it's a public holiday here, I
won't know until tomorrow.
"recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
lug at leica-users.org "

An excellent candid shot and very well lit.
Douglas