Subject: [Leica] IMG: Warsaw
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:08:28 +0200

After my weekend visiting my native city Wroc?aw, I went to Warsaw Monday
morning, where I was going to speak at a conference on Tuesday. I spent my
free time on Monday afternoon/evening and Tuesday evening walking around the
city and taking photos. The gallery is concentrated in two areas of the
city: the old centre (which is mostly rebuilt following the destruction
during World War II) and the residential neighbourhood Praga, traditionally
a low-income, working class area which is now gentrifying. Visually, I find
Praga the most interesting part of Warsaw. A gallery of 85 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Warsaw-March-2024
<https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Warsaw-March-2024>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman