Subject: [Leica] Best practices for carrying camera gear on long-haul trips
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 10:15:20 -0500

I would add that you really don't want to check your tripod if at all
possible.  I have had several delays in CONUS when the airlines sent my
tripod to a different destination.  There are many small carbon fiber
tripods available suitable for most use.  Not so much if you require a 5
series Gitzo with a Wimberly equivalent for your extreme lenses.