Subject: [Leica] City Lights for a kiss
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:55:15 -0500

Great capture, I think that printed a little darker to influence the seeing
as evening culmination of a great date.  Just my initial thoughts of a
wonderful image.  Plus I've been examining the non dog images of Elliot
Erwitt which have been printed to the dark side.  That and the images of
Eugene Smith especially his loft project so my exposure has been to the
dark side of prints.