Subject: [Leica] 2023 LUG Yearbook is published and available
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 01:05:33 +0000

Thank you very much, Brian, for all your work in this.
Having glanced through the PDF, I have to say that it looks very well
and, in the tradition of its predecessors, has many wonderful images. I
have ordered the hard cover version to match the others I have.
I'm looking forward to taking more time over it when it arrives.

Douglas