Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 6: pinhole, Brussels, the beach, and much else
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:55:04 +0100

This is my longest PAW in some time (57 images), and also the most diverse
in terms of equipment (4 different cameras, one of which is MF film),
subjects ranging from Eri to the beach to the landscapes I see while cycling
to the Ixelles neighbourhood of Brussels, and much else. This trip to
Brussels was different from my usual work trips?it was a private trip, so I
did not go to the EU quarter where I usually spend most of my time in
Brussels. Instead, I spent a lot of time looking at art exhibitions (topic
of a future gallery) as well as walking around Ixelles, a part of Brussels I
am quite attached to for a variety of reasons, not least that it was my
first home when I arrived in Brussels from New Jersey in May 1995.

It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4242

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman