Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brussels 2024
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 12:44:45 +0100

I have been silent the past couple of weeks, simply because I have been
travelling which means having lots of pictures to process. In fact, I am
writing this from a conference room in Li?ge, Belgium, and I also spent the
weekend of February 9th-11th in Brussels, not on business but a personal
trip. Since I am up here regularly, instead of making a separate gallery for
each trip, I have set up a ?Brussels 2024? gallery and will add to it
throughout the year. So now my first installment is up, with lots of walking
around in less fancy neighbourhoods such a Molenbeek and Forest, and also my
favourite part of Brussels, Ixelles, and more specifically the African part
of Ixelles which is called Matong? or Little Zaire. So come along with me to
one of my ?second home? cities:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Brussels-2024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman