Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAM 01
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 17:31:22 +0000

Thanks John, I just spent 30 mins google touring Scotland from the
Atlantic to the North Sea. It has that wonderful "heather desert"
sensation that we sometimes see in Co. Wicklow, but different. Nary a
car to be seen for most of it. But it is a delightful wilderness to live
near.

I also saw the phone box on the A836 and was amused to see a gentleman
dismounted from a silver Merc SL apparently relieving himself in the
ditch behind it.? He is of that age - as am I - when the clarion call of
the bladder must be swiftly obeyed. Google, of course, has blurred the
registration plate, so a plausible offended denial should suffice.

Douglas