Subject: [Leica] Highlands PAM 01
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 18:41:16 +0000

Thanks Don, they are wrappings around silage bales...

john

?On 04/02/2024, 18:35, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Thank you for letting me tour the highlands without having to bring three
    layers.  The landscapes appeal to me in color more than B&W; probably
    because the monochromes cue up my many winters in the midwest US where it
    gets cold and very grey.

    I very much like what you did with the "floats"? as abstracts.

    On Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 9:02?AM John McMaster via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Highlands PAM 01)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Highlands PAM 01)