Subject: [Leica] Unposted pictures
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:07:27 -0800

These are all wonderful, and they just kept on getting better as I went
through the list.? Since I am a sucker for shadows, I might lean towards
the Backlit shot, but then I look at another and change my mind.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson