Subject: [Leica] Good to be home.
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 13:57:25 -0800

Back from our three week trip to SoCal.? A bit chilly compared to
Southern California.? The last few days it has barely warmed up to
double digits Fahrenheit and been close to zero at night.? A bit warmer
today (18).

Here is a shot of a spider web I found on one of our walks in the rain
on our trip.

Spiderweb and Dew-6472.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at
N06/53468735328/in/album-72177720314114470/>

In actuality the weather down there this year was quite nice for us
northerners.? I don't think it cracked 70 once and most mornings were in
the upper 30's to lower 40's with lots of liquid sunshine to make me
feel at home.

Comments welcome, on the photo not necessarily on the weather preferences.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Good to be home.)