Subject: [Leica] There is a light that never goes out
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 17:39:27 +0100

Thank you very much Don, Covid is now over, but although it has been very
light, it has left me a little weakened and with less energy than usual.

Fortunately, I have two parks near my house and at noon I go for a walk and
sunbathe a little. According to what I'm told in the post, Covid usually
causes this state that I hope to recover soon.

Thank you very much!
Cheers
LLuis

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu