Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 10:25:18 -0500

I rather like wandering dude.  I can't tell you which lens this set was
shot with.  It could have been the Canon 0.95, Canon 1.2, 75 1.5 Biotar on
extension tubes, one I am pretty sure was the Nikon 50 F1.2 /crt lens on a
some extension tubes(it's a 39mm thread with no helicals of it's own but
not an enlarging lens.  There have been a lot of early fast lenses come up
for sale around here at attractive prices compared to Sony GM pricing so I
am sampling.

I have been looking at some of the PS tutorials on masking which appear to
have far more control over blending and feathering.  That might let me use
the better lens and then creatively manipulate them.  Good times.

In a week or two I will post some images from a 150mm Kilfit Kilar that is
a three element design that creates interesting effects.