Subject: [Leica] Sunday Shot
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:03:29 +0100

Sympathetic siblings are very useful things to have around the house,
Barney. I have three younger ones myself.
Douglas
Interesting to hear the background to the lack of water in the canal
from Brian too, as this sort of claim culture fear is pervasive in many
countries nowadays and so many activities are now restricted. When I
reflect on my own youthful madness...