Subject: [Leica] My M2 is stuck!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 06:14:01 +0200

Just FYI, received the diagnosis from Will van Manen (actually, his
collaborator Cathy Kuiper) yesterday. One of the shutter curtains had
separated from its metal holder. They can re-attach it, or replace the
shutter curtains with new ones (there is about 100 EUR difference in cost
between the two options). I opted for the latter.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu