Subject: [Leica] Vietnam
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:10:58 -0400

LUG -

I finally finished Vietnam - 273 photos of people making eye contact with
me.  Starting here:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/173467977

People in Vietnam are so friendly and approachable.  And the food is
outstanding!!  I'd like to go back someday.

I've finished Asia and am headed for Europe now where I'm sure I'll not
find as many people making eye contact with me.  Maybe I'll be surprised,
though.

Thanks for looking.  Comments greatly appreciated.

Tina

--
https://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/index
https://pbase.com/tinamanley