Subject: [Leica] Thailand
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 17:07:47 -0500

LUG:

I have finished a few more.  So far, I have finished Kenya, Bangladesh,
Cambodia, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Laos, Lebanon,
Mongolia, Russia, Syria, and Thailand.

I only had 16 photos from Thailand where people were looking at me.  I
think it's because it's more touristy than most of the others and we were
also only there a short time.

If you only have time to look at a few, you might want to start here:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/173433133

Let me know what you think!!

TIA

Tina