Subject: [Leica] DST
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 17:29:23 +0000

Tsk, tsk, Nathan, but what if you capture some heinous act happening in
the background with your camera, and it transpires your photograph is
needed for evidentiary purposes? The defence legal team could attempt to
have it set aside because of the timing discrepency, and the miscreant
might escape justice.
:-)

In truth, I'm generally well into June by the time I remember and change
the date on my cameras. Maybe not so important in Europe where the
murder rate is lower...

Douglas