Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photos - 1969 to 2011 Award Winners
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 07:35:03 +0100

Just fantastic to see this body of work in one place. Too many to single out
favourites, but the man with the umbrella in the mist is high on the list. I
am intrigued by the photo of the people boarding a bus in snowy weather
being published in the UWM Prospective Student Bulletin?was that to entice
prospective students with the wonderful weather on offer in Wisconsin? ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu