Subject: [Leica] Peppers with PS sauce
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 15:06:36 +0000

Lluis, I read the comments on the background and yes, the pepper is
dominated by the distracting background. However, if you're only looking
for web pictures, you can do this in PS.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/LluisPepper_mod.jpg.html

It took me about 5 minutes using PS Elements 15 which I finally managed
to get working on my pc - thanks to the help from the experts on the
LUG. I also got LR6 working on it, so have avoided having to pay out for
a monthly subscription.

Douglas